Community Forum

connected devices

New Poster

connected devices

Im unable to look at the connected devices on my account. I log in on xfinity.com go to "my account" but i dont see any options to view the connected devices.

Official Employee

Re: connected devices

Hello, atk2. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I appreciate you reaching out to us with your concerns. Are you trying to see the devices connected to your home network? I advise downloading and using the xFi app instead, its a great way to get a more in-depth view of your devices and manage them. 

Please give that a try and let us know how it works. 

I look forward to your update. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: connected devices

atk2, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope the xFi app was useful in helping you find the device information you were looking for, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!