Community Forum

communication error

New Poster

communication error

When accesing my account on the Xfinity website or after signing in, the following error occurs:

"A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

I have cleared cookies and disabled any third party extentions that could be hindering the connection. Any help wouldbe appreciated.

Official Employee

Re: communication error

Hi joonger0108, I can help you with your online account. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.  

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I am having the same problem.  I just signed up for Xfinity for my new house and now I can't access my account.   Did you receive help?

Official Employee

Hi, tink1890! I'm happy to help! Welcome to our community! I can fix a communication error for you, could you please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement? Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!