Community Forum

cant verify email/phone

Regular Visitor

cant verify email/phone

When I signed up for xfinity some months ago, there was some issue starting my service because the previous home owners hadn't cancelled their's yet. So we started from scratch and got my service up and running. Afterwards there was an issue verifying my phone and email on the website though, saying that it was already attached to another account. I should only have one account, so I'm not sure how to get this other one deleted so I can verify my phone number. Customer Service on the phone said any unused accounts get deleted, but I'm still not able to verify.

Official Employee

Re: cant verify email/phone

Hello, ajcutter. I can look into your account to try to find out what is happen and help out. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!