Community Forum

cant make changes to account

New Poster

cant make changes to account

I went so sign in on the xfinity app and I get this message. When I view my account on the website, there is just nothing. No account info just a menu to shop for services. If I click on shop for internet, I get an error message saying, "sorry, looks like you can't make changes to this plan. Please contact the account owner to continue." I should be the only person using this account and I shouldn't have a balance due but I can't tell what's happening

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: cant make changes to account

Hello Shinya21041,thank you for reaching out and welcome to our Community Forums.  I would like to help troubleshoot your online account issue for you and get you logged back into your account.   Could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: cant make changes to account

Hello shinya21041, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!