Community Forum

cannot sign into new account

New Poster

cannot sign into new account

I have seen other people with this problem but the response was always to private message an employee, which I don't think I can do without posting publicly first. I made an account a few days ago but I cannot sign in. I reset my password just in case I was getting it wrong, but even with the new password it won't let me sign in, it just says "you are logged in but we are unable to access your account details." I need to log in so I can change my phone number so I can verify my account when setting up home internet. any help would be appreciated, thanks

Official Employee

Re: cannot sign into new account

Hi there, paria. I can help with the username. 

Can you please private messages your full name and username you are trying? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

I am glad I could resolve your issue. If you have any other questions, please reach out! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Posting to allow myself to send PM.  Hope you were able to resolve your issue. 

New Poster

Posting so I can PM.

Official Employee

Hello, kylecooper23. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I can absolutely help with any troubles you may be having. I see that you have already sent me a PM, but I’d like to remind everyone that sending unsolicited private messages to myself or any other user goes against our forum guidelines. In the future, please be sure to make a new thread asking for assistance and wait for someone to ask you to message them before doing so.