Community Forum

can't access my account

Regular Visitor

can't access my account

I could sign in, but it does not allow me to view the bill and account settings. Says "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

On the app it says "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details. Would you like to try again?"

Official Employee

Re: can't access my account

wuliu, welcome to our community! I just responded back to your PM regarding the login issues you're running into. Looking forward to hearing back from you there! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Can’t access my account either
New Poster

I cannot get into my account either. I've tried for about 1 mo. Can't get any help from online help, store or chat because certain webpages wont load. I've used 4 browsers, 6 diffrent devices and tried various wifi networks (from various ISPs). I can't log in to pay a bill or add a spouse to the account. No clue of what to do. Doesn't seem like anyone has solved this - has anyone figured this out? Mobile app not functioning either. 

Official Employee

I am glad we were able to help. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out. 

Take care and thank you for being a valued Comcast customer. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!