Community Forum

You no longer have xfinity service.

Regular Visitor

You no longer have xfinity service.

I returned to the US yesterday and I found that the Internet didn't work. I went to sign in on the xfinity app and I got this message. When I view my account on the website, there is just nothing. No account info just a menu to shop for services. If I click on shop for internet, I get an error message saying, "sorry, looks like you can't make changes to this plan. Please contact the account owner to continue." I should be the only person using this account. 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: You no longer have xfinity service.

@Shuai25 wrote:

I returned to the US yesterday and I found that the Internet didn't work. I went to sign in on the xfinity app and I got this message. When I view my account on the website, there is just nothing. No account info just a menu to shop for services. If I click on shop for internet, I get an error message saying, "sorry, looks like you can't make changes to this plan. Please contact the account owner to continue." I should be the only person using this account. 

It sounds like your account closed because you didn't make a payment.

call 800-comcast and select billing.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

I shouldn’t have a balance due now.
Expert

@Shuai25 wrote:

How long were you out of the country?  When you left did you discontinue your service or put it on vacation suspension?  We need a bit more information about what you did with your account when you left.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!