Community Forum

You no longer have xfinity service.

New Poster

You no longer have xfinity service.

I went so sign in on the xfinity app and I get this message. When I view my account on the website, there is just nothing. No account info just a menu to shop for services. If I click on shop for internet, I get an error message saying, "sorry, looks like you can't make changes to this plan. Please contact the account owner to continue." I should be the only person using this account and I shouldn't have a balance due but I can't tell what's happening. Halp!
Official Employee

Re: You no longer have xfinity service.

Greetings, Learyt32! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are not seeing anything account related when you log into the MyAccount app or website. That's certainly frustrating. If you just recently move it's possible the user-id did not get transferred over. I would like to look into this. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: You no longer have xfinity service.

Hello, Learyt32. I have not heard back from you and hope the issue was resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!