Community Forum

You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details.

New Poster

You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details.

I’ve been using this account for a year but I just swapped banks and when I went to swap my card over, my app wouldn’t let me log in.
Official Employee

Re: You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details.

Hello @Spright511, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm sorry to hear about this login issue you're experiencing. Just to confirm, are you only unable to log into the app? Are you able to successfully log into the Xfinity.com/myaccount website? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I can only log into the forums
Official Employee

Let me check into your account, Spright511. I want to make sure I fix this for you. You reached the right place for help.  Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I am glad I was able to resolve that issue for you! The username did not properly transfer onto the account. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for posting on our forums and for being a great part of Comcast!