Community Forum

Xfinity Connect Mail APP is Terrible !!!!

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Connect Mail APP is Terrible !!!!

Xfinity,

When are going to fix your TERRIBLE Xfinity Connect (which isn't often) APP so it actually works

Constantly reply to your feedback but never hear back and constantly required to shutdown my phone and restart so that your TERRIBLE Xfinity Connect (which isn't often) APP  actually works.

Please adivse ASAP.  Seriously considering alternate service provider.

VERY SERIOUSLY YOURS !!!

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Connect Mail APP is Terrible !!!!

Hi hagedorn51, 

Thanks for reaching out. There has been a known national issue with the Connect App. that our engineers are aware of and trying to get fixed. There have been different symptoms reported by customers attempting to access their email through the app. What is your exact experience? I'd like to see if it's related and create a ticket to escalate your issues as there is no known workaround or ETA that I can provide at this time. 

Are you able to access your emails if you use a browser like Chrome or IE instead? If not, what happens? I'd like to gather as many details as possible. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!