Community Forum

Why does clicking on a thread lead you to a page where the thread cannot be found?

New Poster

Why does clicking on a thread lead you to a page where the thread cannot be found?

This forum is so infuriating! I click on a thread that might have an answer to my question, and the web page takes you to a completely different page with just general topics and the specific thread that was clicked on cannot be found.

Why?

Do they expect us to click on every subsequent link to manually search for the answer? This is stupid.

Expert

Re: Why does clicking on a thread lead you to a page where the thread cannot be found?

@RunningBear1961 wrote:

This forum is so infuriating! I click on a thread that might have an answer to my question, and the web page takes you to a completely different page with just general topics and the specific thread that was clicked on cannot be found.

Why?

Do they expect us to click on every subsequent link to manually search for the answer? This is stupid.

Sometimes a post or thread is removed from public viewing because it violated the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy in some way.  Sometimes those posts can't be cleaned up and returned to the forum.

I'm sorry about your experience, but if you would like some help with an issue you have you can always post it in the appropriate forum, leaving out any personal information, and someone should be able to help you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!