Community Forum

Where can I see the expiration date of my current Comcast/Xfinity account?

Contributor

Where can I see the expiration date of my current Comcast/Xfinity account?

I just wanted to know what the expiration date is of my current Comcast/Xfinity account.  Is it written anywhere where it can be easily viewed?

Also, I just tried logging into my account information on the Xfinity homepage to find this information, but could not proceed due to the following issues:

- They ask for an email address other than comcast.  Comcast is my only email address.

- They want a mobile phone number to text me.  I only have a landline, no text feature.

- There's a notice that I'm the secondary user, also my husband.  We are the only owners/users of the computer and the comcast account.  We have had no other people involved and only use one desktop computer.

I don't want to call a customer service number for this simple question.  Thanks to anyone who can give me any info on my account expiration date.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Where can I see the expiration date of my current Comcast/Xfinity account?

There are a bunch of us who can't answer those questions, for the reasons you mention.  If you look closely, at the bottom of the questions, in very tiny font that almost blends into the background, is a link to answer later which will let you bypass the page. 

For your question:  go to "My Account".  There should be a link to it on the top right of this page. You might need to sign in again.

Then, click on "Settings".  Scroll down to the bottom, where it will say "Legal Agreements & Contract".  If you're under a contract, it should be there.  That'd tell you when it expires.  For termination fees that might apply, check here:  http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Early-Termination-Fees-ETF/m-p/2892662#M122311

Contributor

Thanks for your reply.  I went to My Account and Settings, but couldn't find 'Legal Agreements & Contract', so I didn't find the expiration date I was looking for.  I clicked on just about everything else I could Web Agreements, policies, etc., etc....nothing pertaining to my particular account.  Getting late, I might log back in and try again tomorrow.

Bronze Problem Solver

This is a screenshot of the left column.  Legal agreements & Contract is the third link under Account Details;  if you click on that, it'll take you to them.  Is it possible you're not under a contract anymore?  If not, it wouldn't be there, and you'd just have the legal agreements.

Capture.JPG

Contributor

Thanks again but I don't see that.  I don't think I was able to get that far in My Account due to the reasons I listed in the first post.  I have a rough idea of the expiration date, I'll just go with that since it's not simple to see it otherwise.

Official Employee

Hi JD2016, if you are still not showing the end date on on your side I could help review.   Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you