Community Forum

We’re sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

New Poster

We’re sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

So I've seen countless people reporting this issue on various forums.

I am desperately trying to change my plan / account, or at the very least, review my options.  I can use the shop / upgrade tab no problem when i'm not logged in.  However, as soon as I login to our comcast account, I get the error message 

"We’re sorry,it looks like you'll need some help completing your order. Contact us at 1-877-680-7173."

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?  I have called the number suggested and they have basically told me there is no way for me to find a better rate because of my location.  I am not in a rural area and have been a comcast customer for YEARS.  Currently getting about 150Mbps.

New Poster

Re: We’re sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

I am having the same issue. I was able to call and remove part of my plan that was an add-on, but when I asked about the access issue, the lady said to talk to a chat representative. Now I can't find any way to contact chat, so I am just lost. If anyone else finds a resolution, I would love to know it.
Official Employee

Hello joshdot35 and Jbaca9602, I can assist you with making changes to your account. To get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi joshdot35 and Jbaca9602, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!