Community Forum

We couldn't sign you into My Account

New Poster

We couldn't sign you into My Account

Hi,

Getting this message since I took the new connection:

We couldn't sign you into My Account.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to manage your account at this time.

Please advice . Thanks

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 9.42.20 PM.png
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: We couldn't sign you into My Account

Known issue, so far with no resolution.  One of the employees should be by shortly to help.

Official Employee

Hello kksahoo4, this is a known issue that we are working on getting repaired. If you need assistance with changing your rate, please reach back out to me via the PM you sent and we can get you taken care of there. 

Regular Visitor

I'm having the same problem. Moreover, when I attempted to send a private message to an xfinity employee I was taken to the forum's search page, not a private message page! I tried calling customer support twice, and after listening to several ads a robotic voice said "Please hang up now," followed by a dial tone! So I tried online chat support and couldn't enter text into the cat window. Unbelievably awful support site. I think I made a mistake in signing up for xinfinit's "service." I'm seriously thinking about canceling and switching to Century Link.

Official Employee

Hello crixus, I sent you a PM. Please provide your full name, street address, and account number there and we can get this addressed for you. 

Official Employee

Hello kksahoo4, I replied to your PM please reach back out to me there for further assistance.