Community Forum

We couldn't sign you into My Account

New Poster

We couldn't sign you into My Account

Whenever I try to log into my account to pay my service bill, it redirects me to a second login and then it sends me to this error message. It's been going on ever since I started my subscription with Xfinity. I'm hoping you guys can help me out!

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: We couldn't sign you into My Account

Hello Ollieboy190, I am more than happy to assist you with getting access to your online account. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

New Poster

I am having the same exact issue. Can I get some help too please?

Official Employee

Hi alexnesteruk, I can help you with logging into your account. Can you also send me a private message with your account information?

New Poster

I am also having this issue, can you please help me as well?

Official Employee

katew1620 wrote: I am also having this issue, can you please help me as well?

I am more than happy to assist you with getting signed into your account. Please send me a private message with your account information and we can get started. 

New Poster

Seems that this is an ongoing issue for which I am suffering also. New to this Community situation as I normally use Customer Service Chat, but even that is not working. How does one send a Private Message?

New Poster

I’m having the same issue And when I click your username it doesn’t even give me the option to pm you
Official Employee

rdcraven wrote: Seems that this is an ongoing issue for which I am suffering also. New to this Community situation as I normally use Customer Service Chat, but even that is not working. How does one send a Private Message?

You can send a private message by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me". 

Hrmn5681 wrote: I’m having the same issue And when I click your username it doesn’t even give me the option to pm you

I can assist you with getting access to your account online and through the app. Please send me a private message with your account information.