Community Forum

View Recent Sign-in Activity

Highlighted
New Poster

View Recent Sign-in Activity

I just got an email saying my account was logged into from a new device. I did not recognize it, so I changed my password and turned on 2fa. However I would like to view Recent Sign-in Activity  to see if anything else has been going on, and I can't find a way to do that. The help page at https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/new-device-sign-in says there will be a link in the email but there is not. Does the website or app provide a way to view Recent Sign-in Activity ? 

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: View Recent Sign-in Activity

Interesting, I've never received any of these emails, and I want to now. That article says they should be generated even by you if you clear your cookies, which I do on a regular basis, and with the Xfinity website, or by incognito browser mode, which I just tested and did not get this email, either.

BTW, I scoured the My Account site and also could not find anything like this view. The help article would seem to be outdated, and now it also seems that account security features are inconsistently applied to our accounts, too.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: View Recent Sign-in Activity

Today I had the same issue. The email sent did offer a link to recent activity. Hope the email wasn't a phishing scam.