Community Forum

Upgrading account on the website

Regular Visitor

Upgrading account on the website

I'm getting really tired of not being able to see my upgrades available on my account online. I do not want to call the 800 number provided to help me with my order when I click to see them. I do not want to talk to a sales rep. I just want to see what's available for my account so I can make the decision to switch to Verizon or not. This is a very shady sales tactic by Comcast and if I can't view my upgrades, I'll take my business else where. 

Official Employee

Re: Upgrading account on the website

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Regular Visitor

Can't even send you a PM. This is the screen I get and it won't let me send you one. Ridiculous.Capture.JPG

Official Employee

Hi @nperson. Sorry you're having trouble with our website. You may want to try to clear your cache and cookies, or try another web browser. Meanwhile, I have sent you a private message to reply to with your personal information. I'll be happy to help you from there. 

Thank you.