Community Forum

Unlink Accounts

New Poster

Unlink Accounts

Hello, 

I have a current active account and a previous inactive account that have been linked. They are both for the same address and I was wondering if I would be able to unlink the inactive account since it is prohibiting me from using the xfinity app as well as from making changes to the active account online. 

Official Employee

Re: Unlink Accounts

Greetings DelanieD! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with the linked accounts. The MyAccount app is an amazing tool that can certainly help you out with managing your account and we want to make sure you have access to it. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I May further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Unlink Accounts

Hello, DelanieD. I have not heard back from you and hope you were able to get the account unlinked. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!