Community Forum

Unable to access acount, it has been more than a month, when is this getting fixed?

Regular Visitor

Unable to access acount, it has been more than a month, when is this getting fixed?

Capture.PNGLook at screenshot! And yes, I have tried other browsers, resetting my cache, etc.

Official Employee

Re: Unable to access acount, it has been more than a month, when is this getting fixed?

Hi there, zcharif. I can look into your account and get it fixed for you. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: Unable to access acount, it has been more than a month, when is this getting fixed?

I have the same exact problem with the same error message would like to know if this was ever resolved
New Poster

I can't email you, @ComcastMartin because there's no option to log in.  I've never been able to log into my account, and I need to do so.

Official Employee

@laurenblake15, you would need to private message me on this forum. If you can make a post here, you can send a private message. I can not reply to emails. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!