Community Forum

Unable to access account / pay bill / view anything behind the login.

New Poster

Unable to access account / pay bill / view anything behind the login.

For months the backend to Xfinity has not been available. I've gotten several types of error messages from the website. I used to be able to only access my bill payments but now I can't even do that.

I'm a professional web developer, my uptime is essential. Why has this issue been ongoing for so long? I would appreciate feedback. Thanks.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Unable to access account / pay bill / view anything behind the login.

@YoshiDesigns wrote:

For months the backend to Xfinity has not been available. I've gotten several types of error messages from the website. I used to be able to only access my bill payments but now I can't even do that.

I'm a professional web developer, my uptime is essential. Why has this issue been ongoing for so long? I would appreciate feedback. Thanks.

Have you tried calling 1800comcast?

Is this the URL you are having problems wiith?

https://my.xfinity.com/?cid=cust

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Contributor

Comcast is currently working on the problem since it's so widespread. Keep an eye on the following topic for more updates:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account-Sign-In-Xfinity-Website/Can-t-login-to-my-account/m-p/31855...

New Poster

@YoshiDesigns wrote:

just stared last week

Regular Visitor

Same problem for me this week. Have 'chatted' with agent 2 days in a row. No suggestions from them on when issue will be fixed.