Community Forum

Unable to access My Account "Sorry, A Communication error has occurred"

Regular Visitor

Unable to access My Account "Sorry, A Communication error has occurred"

Hello, new client here.

I haven't been able to access my account at all due to the error message below. I see it's a common issue for many users on this forum. I'm currently unable to private message any of the employees here (maybe because I just created this forum account?)

Help?

Thanks

Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 8.05.43 PM.png

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Unable to access My Account "Sorry, A Communication error has occurred"

Welcome to our community, rafaelsepulveda1! Your PM feature is already enabled and I can definitely help you with the account access issue. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement, your @comcast.net email/username. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks ComcastElla! I can now log in normally! Just wanted to write an update so others can see it. Definitely get in touch with ComcastElla to get this issue resolved. From my experience, you'll need to post twice on the forum before you're able to private message an employee. Hope that tip helps!

Official Employee

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, rafaelsepulveda! I greatly appreciate your patience and I'm happy I was able to help.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I'm getting the same issue as well! I try to go to my account and get the same "Sorry, A communication error has occurred" message pops up, making it so I can't progress into anything past that.