Community Forum

Two account numbers but not merged under one login

Frequent Visitor

Two account numbers but not merged under one login

I just added internet service to another location, this gave me an additional account number.  They told me I'd be able to login and choose which account number to look at and pay bills.  However they are not both there, only my main one I've had all along, not the new one.  I did not receive an email to merge them.  It won't let me create a new login for that account either as it says my phone and social could not be found for some reason... I just want to be able to login and pay either bill.  Any Ideas?  I spent an hour on chat and they couldn't help me and 2 hours on the phone with no solution.

Official Employee

Re: Two account numbers but not merged under one login

Hi there, MonteJenBella. I apologize for the inconvenience. I can look into your account. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I have responded... thanks Martin.

Official Employee

I am glad I was able to resolve the issue. If you have any other questions, please reach out! Thank you for being a part of our community. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!