Community Forum

Two Comcast Accounts

Frequent Visitor

Two Comcast Accounts

I have two Comcast accounts, one in FL, and one in MA, that I would like to merge somehow. I can only log onto one and it is using an old e-mail I had ages ago when he had Comcast years ago in MA. 

I just want one log in with the two accounts put together.

Help!

Problem Solver

Re: Two Comcast Accounts

Trying to flag this for ComcastPhil or ComcastZach.  They seem to be the gurus handeling this sort of issue..

Hang in there.. Ciao, bj

Administrator

@DiviAruba,

If both accounts are active we can merge them together with one log-in. This will allow you to manage both accounts with one set of log-in credentials. 

Send me a private message with both the account numbers and the addresses where service is located at and we will be happy to help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I sent you a PM sveral days ago.

Frequent Visitor

How do I flag them?

Tags (2)
Regular Visitor

I would like to do the same 

Expert

@woodyz wrote:

I would like to do the same 

Send a Private Message (PM) to ComcastJessie....  click on her name and select "Send this User a Private Message" and state what you want her tody of the message.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

is this still something that is possible??

Official Employee

Hello Un5p0k3n. I can assist you here, like ComcastJessie had stated: 

"If both accounts are active we can merge them together with one log-in. This will allow you to manage both accounts with one set of log-in credentials." 

Please send me a private message with both the account numbers and the addresses where service is located at and we will be happy to help. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

I also have this problem.  I can see a number of old inactive accounts and one active account but would like to add a second active account to my Comcast website username and profile.

Official Employee

Hello all,

Our ability to merge 2 active accounts under one username is no longer available.  You will need to create a separate primary username for each account. Thank you.