Community Forum

Two Comcast Accounts

Frequent Visitor

Two Comcast Accounts

I have two Comcast accounts, one in FL, and one in MA, that I would like to merge somehow. I can only log onto one and it is using an old e-mail I had ages ago when he had Comcast years ago in MA. 

I just want one log in with the two accounts put together.

Help!

Problem Solver

Re: Two Comcast Accounts

Trying to flag this for ComcastPhil or ComcastZach.  They seem to be the gurus handeling this sort of issue..

Hang in there.. Ciao, bj

Administrator

@DiviAruba,

If both accounts are active we can merge them together with one log-in. This will allow you to manage both accounts with one set of log-in credentials. 

Send me a private message with both the account numbers and the addresses where service is located at and we will be happy to help. 

Frequent Visitor

I sent you a PM sveral days ago.

Frequent Visitor

How do I flag them?

Tags (2)
Regular Visitor

I would like to do the same 

Gold Problem Solver

woodyz wrote:

I would like to do the same 

Send a Private Message (PM) to ComcastJessie....  click on her name and select "Send this User a Private Message" and state what you want her tody of the message.

New Poster

is this still something that is possible??

Official Employee

Hello Un5p0k3n. I can assist you here, like ComcastJessie had stated: 

"If both accounts are active we can merge them together with one log-in. This will allow you to manage both accounts with one set of log-in credentials." 

Please send me a private message with both the account numbers and the addresses where service is located at and we will be happy to help. 

Regular Visitor

I also have this problem.  I can see a number of old inactive accounts and one active account but would like to add a second active account to my Comcast website username and profile.

Official Employee

Hello all,

Our ability to merge 2 active accounts under one username is no longer available.  You will need to create a separate primary username for each account. Thank you.