Community Forum

Trying to set up auto pay but I can't stay logged in.

New Poster

Trying to set up auto pay but I can't stay logged in.

So I'm not sure where to put this but bascially whenever I go to view my account or my billing/paying optoins I get signed out repeaditly and asked for my password again, this is very aggrivating and frustrating, I have talked to an angent from the support and they were of no help at all stating that they coudln't see the issue and the link they sent me to set up the auto pay just simply sent me to the website. I can do anything but view my account and billing/paying optoins. When I input my password I just simply get logged out again and asked for it. This does it on my laptop and phone and with diffrent browsers.

Official Employee

Re: Trying to set up auto pay but I can't stay logged in.

Hello, JEbarb! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

I'm sorry to hear you have been having such a frustrating experience trying to get this issue resolved. Fortunately, this is something I can absolutely help you fix! Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Trying to set up auto pay but I can't stay logged in.

JEbarb, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to log into your account successfully, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!