Community Forum

Transferred wife as primary. but she can't access billing

New Poster

Transferred wife as primary. but she can't access billing

I transferred my wife's name over as Primary user ..she tried to access billing to pay but it says she's a secondary & can't access. I was taking my name off but leaving in her name..but stuck...can't access billing ...help😊
Official Employee

Re: Transferred wife as primary. but she can't access billing

Hello Yale21921, thank you for reaching out to us here regarding this concern. To my understanding only the primary user has access to the billing information and there can only be one primary user on the account at a time. The best way to give your wife access is to give her your user information or change the primary username and password to fit her preferences, then you can take over one of the secondary users. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Transferred wife as primary. but she can't access billing

Hello Yale21921, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!