Community Forum

Stop this pop up: Complete 2 steps to finish your account setup 50% Complete

Contributor

Stop this pop up: Complete 2 steps to finish your account setup 50% Complete

I have been trying to get this fixed for a long time. I chatted with Anand on 10/28/18 9 am, he stated he would contact the proper department and they would resolve the issue in a couple of hours. Today 10/30/18 6 am problem still exsists.  I have no more information to give Comcast to complete the next two steps and there is not an option for me, the paying customer to turn this feature off. Please stop this harassing pop up or give me the option to turn it off.   Howard Barker

Expert

Re: Stop this pop up: Complete 2 steps to finish your account setup 50% Complete

MIne disappeared after a week - I just clicked the X on the right corner to turn it off. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Re: Stop this pop up: Complete 2 steps to finish your account setup 50% Complete

Thank you for your response but this has been going on for a month. I have checked the close button many times even went to settings and closed the boxes there with no resolve..   I have chatted with Comcast as stated above they told me it would be corrected within hours on Sunday, today is Tuesday still have the same issue..  I have no more information to complete the 2 steps, stop the pop up Comcast!!!  Looking for any avenue to get this resolved Comcast customer service will not help me.

Contributor

Today 11/01/18 6am pop up issue still not resolved. Sent feedback had chat even sent information to the CEO still no response or fix from Comcast.  Sad unprofessional service from a communication company. 

Contributor

11/06/18 problems still exist no resolve yet. Can't count how many times I have closed the window in the last two weeks....

New Poster

Comcast doesn't HAVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT.  It's either their way, or the highway.

This obnoxious "account 50% completed"  Is just their way of demanding that if we don't accept THEIR rules of business, we will be insulted everytime we come to the website!

Contributor

I agree the IT department says there is no fix for the problem. As of today 12/05/18 problem still exists.  Very sad, unprofessional service from a company that is in the communication business! They can fix this issue they just choose not to...

Official Employee

Hi @barkerhl

Sorry for the experience you're having. I'm not sure if I can resolve this, but I'd like to try something on the backend of the account to see if I can help, or at least see if I can find more information of if or when this will be resolved. 

Please send me a message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!