Community Forum

Sign In with ph#

Regular Visitor

Sign In with ph#

So I tried to get this answered a few weeks ago through an online agent via facebook. I was told to contact the Security Assurance team, so I sent an email and never heard back.

Here is my issue:

Last month I had changed my cell number and assumed it was a brand new number. Unfortunately I found out it belonged to a previous party. I'm trying to activate (verify) my number and it tells me that the number is already attached to an Xfinity account. So.. how can my phone number get disconnected from their account, so I can activate it?

Official Employee

Re: Sign In with ph#

Hello Mandal, thank you for reaching out here and welcome to our Community Forums.  I would like to help troubleshoot this further on my side, could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: SIGN IN WITH PH#

Hello @ComcastPhill  I'm still looking for a fix to this issue. I have responded to you privately with my account number. I'm not sure you have received them? 

If another agent needs to help, that's ok. 

Official Employee

Re: SIGN IN WITH PH#

Hello mandal, thank you for your patience!  I have responded to your private message.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello Mandal, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

Official Employee

Hello mandal, thank you for your reply/update and glad I could help get this resolved for you.  Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you