Community Forum

Service to two addresses with two account numbers, but I cant see both

Regular Visitor

Service to two addresses with two account numbers, but I cant see both

I have two service addresses, all should be billed to the same.

I received my bill in the mail, and it shows the billing as the service address which is incorrect.

I want to change it, but I cannot get into this account using my existing account.

Only the first account appears in my log in

why cant I see both service addresses in one log in?

Official Employee

Re: Service to two addresses with two account numbers, but I cant see both

Hi there, kmuhlbeier. Thank you for reaching out here for support. We'll need to get you another user ID so that you can log into the second account. I can help you with this. Here is a link you can use to create a new username: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/create-xfinity-username, but I don't want the two accounts to get mixed up. More than likely, you already have a username established on the second account. Please send me a private message with your name and we can go from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. I look forward to working with you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Morgan
I cannot see “send a message” on any screen
Official Employee

I see your private message did come through. I will reply momentarily. Thank you! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I haven't heard back from you, kmuhlbeier. I have gone ahead and completed the interaction. If you end up needing further support with this, please reply to my most recent PM. Thank you very much for your time.