Reply Removed??

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Reply Removed??

I replied to a post 

lszynal

New Poster
email received about account - scam?

I received several emails this morning that a failed log in attempt was made to my account which resulted in a request to terminate my account.  The email said to verify my account-cancel request by clicking on a link and was to be completed by Nov. 5 or my account would be terminated.

I believe this is a scam.

Linda 

Why was my reply moved to a RESTRICTED AREA , with out any sort of reason?   
What is going on?  
Should I not be answering any questions?
Are the questions to be answered by official empolyees and experts?
If a reply is removed, is it not only courteous to give a reason for such action?

Official Employee

Re: Reply Removed??

Your reply was to a duplicate post. Duplicate posts get removed. You posted at the same it was removed. Feel free to reply to that poster’s remaining post.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Problem Solver

@ComcastAndrew wrote:
Your reply was to a duplicate post. Duplicate posts get removed. You posted at the same it was removed. Feel free to reply to that poster’s remaining post.

Thank you for the reply ComcastAndrew. 

I would love to reply to that post, but unfortunately, am unable to duplicate or retrieve that portion that is inaccessible to me. 

As an official employee, could you move that portion from the restricted area to the remaining post?

Thank you in advance, bj

Official Employee

I don’t think you understand at all but here’s a link to the post that is still there

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account-Sign-In-Xfinity-Website/email-received-about-account-scam/m...

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Problem Solver

@ComcastAndrew wrote:
I don’t think you understand at all but here’s a link to the post that is still there

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account-Sign-In-Xfinity-Website/email-received-about-account-scam/m...

No, I don't understald at all.   Could you enlighten me?