Community Forum

Remove old address from account

New Poster

Remove old address from account

My xfinity account has an old business address and old house address associated with it. This is preventing me from using the Xfinity Stream app and other linked services because they seem to auto-select my old accounts without service rather than my new account with service.

I have called customer support about this about 4 or 5 times and nobody can resolve the issue. I see people on this forum who seem to get help. Please can someone help me remove the old accounts from my login?

Official Employee

Re: Remove old address from account

Hello, djmarcin! Thank you for reaching out to us! I can unlink your username from the old address. Could you please provide your first and last name in a private message? Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Hi Ella,

I saw that you helped another customer with this.  I'm moving and hoping to leave my modem (which I own) with the rental unit for the next occupant.  Can you please remove my information from the modem so the new renter can use it?  

Official Employee

@serenity4every1 - Hello Smiley Happy Yes, I'm happy to help and I replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!