Community Forum

Re: Unable to log in

New Poster

I am having the same issue with my account. I am unable to login on both my phone and laptop.

Official Employee

Hi drgrover2, I can help with your online account. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I have the same problem, when I login, I can't retrieve my account details. It just says "we have some trouble connecting to your account".  Please help.

Official Employee

Hello, holgado2. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you are having issues with the My Account app or website. I can certainly look into this for you. I see you send in a PM and I will continue to work with you through there.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I'm glad I was able to assist you, holgado2. If you ever need further assistance don't hesitate to reach out to us.