Community Forum

Re: Trying to pay Comcast bill online, keep being redirected to Wifi On-Demand webpage.

New Poster

Re: Trying to pay Comcast bill online, keep being redirected to Wifi On-Demand webpage.

For the past few months i’ve been having issues trying to pay bills online too. It doesn’t matter if I do this from my work computer, home computer, mobile phone or the app. It says it can’t view my bill and/or it won’t do anything with bill pay. I’ve had to pay my bill over the phone a folder times now despite reporting this issue a few times. Not surprisingly, horrible customer service.
Official Employee

Hi DreaBoston, are you getting redirected to the Wifi on-Demand page when trying to log into your account?

Thank you

New Poster

No. This has been an issue for months and is horrible customer service. I have to actually call in order to pay my bill which is very inconvenient. And I report it to them and still nothing happens. Its ridiculous you can't even manage this site to do a probably the most important function. I'm starting to think its on purpose so that people have a hard time paying their bills.

New Poster

And I can't even few my account balance either. The app doesn't work for bill pay either. Can someone just fix this please?

Official Employee

Hi DreaBoston, I am showing ComcastAmir has reached out to you in another thread, and if you are still experiencing issues signing in please reply back to him.

Thank you