Community Forum

Re: Redirected to xfinity wifi on demand

New Poster

Having the same issue. Opened ticket, and no solution. It seems Comcast / Xfinity has no clue. 

Why I am not impressed?!?

New Poster

...anyone from Comcast?    Hello ??   Hello ???

Crickets....

Official Employee

Hi, iurisilveira - Please do not send private messages to moderators without a request. It's a violation of our Forums Policy and Guidelines. We have a line of customers who are waiting for our assistance. I can investigate your issue if you send me your name, address, and a phone number in a private message. For future reference, if you have an issue or question, please open your own public thread and our team will assist you as soon as we can. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee
New Poster

Its happening to me as well. I cannot access my account and was unable to receive help when I attempted to call xfinity... I am a Comcast subscriber but before I subscribed I opened an xfinity wifi on demand account and apparently when I activated my services I was never issued another username and my existing online account was never updated or canceled. I was unable to cancel my login or create a new one as my existing phone number is already tied to my wifi on demand account and is associated with my current comcast subscription so I cannot use another phone number to create a new account login...