Community Forum

Re: Password keeps getting changed

New Poster

Xfinity Connect through their website.  But I am sure what that has to do with anything.  I got emails from Comcast that told me my password change was sucessful, but I didn't request a password change, until I couldn't sign in after getting this email (which was sent to my gmail account).  This happened twice in just ten minutes.

New Poster

Password keeps getting changed

I have received emails from Comcast telling me my password was successfully changed, but that change didn't come from me.  And sure enough, attempting to sign in fails.  I had to request a password reset, changed my password, and minutes later, someone changed it AGAIN, and AGAIN I couldn't sign in.

New Poster

Online via Chrome

New Poster

Keeps happening to me too. I was thinking my kids were doing it until they were sitting in front of me eating and it happened. I downloaded the Xfinity Authenticator App so that anyone that tries to sign in as me has to be approved from my phone but I don't know how that will work if they're just resetting the password. Besides, what are they trying to do with my password and access to my account?!