Community Forum

Re: Logged In but unable to access account details

New Poster

I am having this issue too. Called billing, support and Comcast security, but no one could help me. Finally was told that someone would call me, but that was 4weeks ago. I’m tired of this issue and am just about ready to cancel my service. Can you help me?
Official Employee

Hello, daveotuttle. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I would be more than happy to help you with this issue. 

I see you have already sent me a Private Message, but please keep in mind for the future that sending unsolicited Private Messages is against our forum guidelines, so be sure to wait for an invitation before messaging anyone.

I will follow up with you shortly in private. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

daveotuttle, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!