Community Forum

Re: How to change the threshold for data limit notifications?

New Poster

That worked for me in April, 2019 but I just tried it and could no longer see where to set. Help! I'm running out of data and want more alerts!

Official Employee

grokster, I tried looking for the notification preferences for my personal account's data usage and I couldn't locate it either. I'll reach out to the My account team to get some info on this. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @grokster

I hope all is well. I apologize in our delay, getting back to you.  I wasn't very sure, however, I did reach out to ComcastKenF about this. He provided a link. Are you able to see anything here, https://customer.xfinity.com/users/me/notifications

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@grokster, we have not heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to reach back out if you still need assistance with this Data Limit notifications concern, or for any future issues or concerns. We're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast.