Community Forum

Re: Can’t login account

Contributor

Hello ComcastChe,

I don't think my Private Messaging works any longer.

Could you please look into it?

THANKS

Official Employee

Hi @lt62

Since you have posted a public message, you should now be able to send me a private message. Can you try again? To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Hello ComcastChe,

I did try again and still believe my PMs are not reaching you.

Thank you.

Contributor

Hello ComcastChe,

If you see this, please select from the following:

1.  you're not receiving my Private Messages
  2.  you are too busy to reply to my PMs right now, but will get to them later
  3. you are not planing to reply to my messages
Contributor

Thank you

Contributor

Hello ComcastChe,

If you see this, please select from the following:

1.  you're not receiving my Private Messages
  2.  you are too busy to reply to my PMs right now, but will get to them later
  3. you are not planing to reply to my messages

Thank you.

New Poster

I need his help too
Official Employee

@lt62

I wouldn't ignore you. I'd like to get this resolved for you, but I don't have any private messages from you in order to begin troubleshooting. Your private messaging abilities are active. Can you try again, please? I'm unable to initiate a message to you, or I would do so to make things easier for you. 

I'd be happy to assist you as well @papagorgio826. Please send me a message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, and the name of the account holder if it's different than yours. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Contributor

Dear Che,

Attached is the screenshot of my PM SENT mailbox with my nine messages (including today's) to you - non of which has been opened\recieved...

I keep telling you guys, PM platform is not working between Che and me - i can still communicate with others, but not with ComcastChe.

Clearly, Che is not receiving my messages.

Contributor

can't attach ScreenShot...

oh well...

Contributor

here it is

PMs for Che.jpg
Official Employee

Thanks @lt62

I've replied to your other thread. We've escalated this matter because we have confirmed I am not receiving your private messages. I will reach out once I get a notification this has been resolved. Thanks again for your patience. 

Contributor

mood point, Che - sorry...

Messenger still doesn't work, but ScreenSaver unfortunately does and the link you provided on the "other thread" is dead:
https://collect.iperceptions.com/?lID=1&rn=123531&pID=1&hs1=102214&hs2=91787&siteID=1&sdfc=03b756c0-...

Official Employee

Thanks for letting me know. I've reached out for an update about your private messages and will provide you with an update as soon as I receive one. 

Official Employee

@lt62

Got it figured out. Can you please try sending a private message now? 

Contributor

sent Test msg

Official Employee

Thanks! I received it and have replied @lt62

Contributor

i think it stopped working again

i don't have anything "burning" - just letting you know

thanks

Official Employee

Hi, lt62. I replied to your private message. Please reply to back to it at your convenience (and if you can) if not, feel free to post any update here.

Contributor

Hello Morgan,

no, PM doesn't seem to work between us - i sent you msg last night - it hasn't been red\opened

i have nothing "burning" right now anyway - just responding to your request

Thanks for asking,

lt

Official Employee

I'm glad that we were able to confirm that your PM feature is working as expected!