Community Forum

Private Messenger Disabled

Regular Visitor

Private Messenger Disabled

Hi everyone, I'm hoping a community manager or a moderator can help me out... It's been about two years since I signed in here, but I'm looking for some account specific help now and was going to send a private message to someone that I worked with before, however it looks like all my PMs we're disabled. I don't have an envelope, don't see an option to PM anyone from their profiles and can't find anything in My Settings. Can anyone please check what happened?
Expert

Re: Private Messenger Disabled

@drumn_bass wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm hoping a community manager or a moderator can help me out... It's been about two years since I signed in here, but I'm looking for some account specific help now and was going to send a private message to someone that I worked with before, however it looks like all my PMs we're disabled. I don't have an envelope, don't see an option to PM anyone from their profiles and can't find anything in My Settings. Can anyone please check what happened?

Sending of  unrequested PM's is now against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  You can read the PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, drumn_bass! I'm glad you reached out to us. I would love to review your account and help with any questions/concerns you have. You should be able to send us  private message at this point, do please check again. If you are still having troubles, please let me know and I can send a modmail your way.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

drumn_bass, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get help finding the info you needed regarding your account, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.