Community Forum

Primary User is blank

New Poster

Primary User is blank

After reinstating service with Comcast I have an account issue after the website asked me to link an old account with my new one.

When I initially login if I try and check my bill it will tell me I'm not the primary user after switching to the users tab it will show me his primary user and then I can go back and view my bill.

However I'm trying to get an account through Xfinity mobile and they are unable to get past this apparently I'm not the primary user and they cannot get me set up and going with mobile.

I've used the lookup tool for primary users and usernames and the tool shows me as a secondary user and the primary user is just blank there is no name.
Official Employee

Re: Primary User is blank

Hello davidstlarsen, thank you for creating a post on our forum. I am more than happy to address this concern for you. Please reach back out to me via the private message you sent and we can continue there. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Primary User is blank

Hi davidstlarsen, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!