Community Forum

Please unlink or delete old account

Regular Visitor

Please unlink or delete old account

Ever since we moved two years ago, my old, inactive account from the previous address has continued to be linked to my login, in addition to the new one for our current address. How can I get this old account unlinked or deleted? Thanks in advance!

Admin1

Re: Please unlink or delete old account

Hi diddelkiste -- I can help get your old account unlinked from your username. Please send me a PM with your name, current full service address, previous full service address, and either phone number or account number for both addresses. I will also need to know which username you're signing in with.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Regular Visitor

Hey, ComcastZach (or anyone?), I tried clicking through, but didn't see a button for directly messaging you. I have this same problem, and it's been causing me problems for five years or so. I once talked to someone by phone at Comcast/Xfinity, but they told me there was no solution. I didn't believe them, but I couldn't make anything happen. Can you help me? Thanks.

Admin1

Hi urgemore -- I can help get your old account removed for you. I received your PM with this same request. I have responded back with the authentication information I'll need. Please respond back with that information and I'll be able to get this resolved.