Community Forum

Phone verification error "SH400.70.3: This Mobile Phone Number already exists."

Regular Visitor

Phone verification error "SH400.70.3: This Mobile Phone Number already exists."

"We cannot verify this mobile number, as it is already associated with another Xfinity account."

I can't verify my phone number due to this error.  I got my new phone and number a few months ago but I guess someone somewhere has had the same number?  Please let me know if there's anything I can do about this.  Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: Phone verification error "SH400.70.3: This Mobile Phone Number already exists."

Hi Mjbeckham5, I can help with this, please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Phone verification error "SH400.70.3: This Mobile Phone Number already exists."

Hi Mjbeckham5, thank you for working with me through private message and glad I could help correct this error for you.  Please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!