Community Forum

PRIMARY USER LISTED AS SECONDARY

New Poster

PRIMARY USER LISTED AS SECONDARY

Been xfinity user almost 1 gear.  After a few months called to ask question and was told my account name and password had been changed: Resulting in : 

can no longer pay Bill using comcast tv, 

No longer have access to Hotspots

Attempting to resolve issue has resulted in multiple calls, asking me to use the email on file, which is not mine.  Online chat customer service disconnected me, and trying to get  callback is useless.  

Need contact with account expertise. Unable to discern who the primary is on my acct, only one modem and acct at address 2325 Clarke Ave 94303  (been told by comcast there was main house, back housr, rear, front, #1-5, #a-c  , all listed at thus address.  

Official Employee

Re: PRIMARY USER LISTED AS SECONDARY

Hi there, Allthemchildren. Welcome! Thank you for posting and for patiently awaiting our reply. Sorry to hear about the trouble with your online account access. You came to the right place, I can help. Please send me a private message with your name (plus your username that you're experiencing this problem with) and we can go from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: PRIMARY USER LISTED AS SECONDARY

Hi again, Allthemchildren. I ended up not hearing back from you on this. I have gone ahead and completed the interaction but if you end up needing further support with this, please go forward with that PM. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!