Community Forum

New subscriber - cannot access account

New Poster

New subscriber - cannot access account

I'm a brand new Xfinity subscriber and not thrilled with my first impressions of this company.  For the past 3 days, when trying to get to "My Account" I keep continually get the screen that shows it in a constant loading mode.  When trying to navigate to another link, I receive the following message: "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

I tried online chat to get support, but because I cannot view my account number in my account settings, I'm unable to get assistance.  I've tried using different browsers - that did not fix the problem. I've cleared cache and cookies.  Still no go...

Not impressed with this company.

How can I get assistance or anyone else have this problem and were able to solve it?  If so, how?

Thanks!

JA

Contributor

Re: New subscriber - cannot access account

There are a few other threads on here about this same issue as well as one I found on the xfinity reddit. I've been DMing back and forth with @comcastcares on Twitter and currently have a ticket in for the same issue (but as a long time customer, so it's not just new accounts). That I know of, no one has had this issue resolved yet. I'm following threads on here as well as the one on reddit and asking those posters if they've had it fixed yet. 

Contributor

So just got off the phone with someone from the Advanced Support Team and she put in ticket with their engineers after trying a bunch of different things to get access to my account. I sent her an email with links to a reddit thread and the threads on here to let them know that this is NOT isolated to just me... especially since she said that she did not see any other tickets about this particular issue. Someone is from the Advanced Support Team is supposed to get back to by the 7th. (Cross posting)

Official Employee

Hi CSprings30, thank you for reaching out and I can review this further on my side for you.   Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, username and phone number). 

Thank you