Community Forum

New service address not in online account

New Poster

New service address not in online account

I can log in fine to Xfinity but it still shows my prior service address rather than my current/ new one.   Help?  

Official Employee

Re: New service address not in online account

Hi kentx062. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. I can assist with troubleshooting your service address issue when logging into our website. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: New service address not in online account

Hello kentx062. We did not receive a response from you. This thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to reach out via private message. If you need help with something else, create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!