Community Forum

New account, "Sorry, A Communication error has occurred"

Highlighted
New Poster

New account, "Sorry, A Communication error has occurred"

I recently started service with xfinity, but it doesn't let me log into my account and confirm my email or do anything, it just gives me  "Sorry, A Communication error has occurred" errors. Also, when I tried to log onto a hotspot, it told me that I didn't have a plan active. However, I have an email confirming that I just signed up for a 12-month agreement/plan. @ComcastElla @ComcastMichael @ComcastTambrey  I saw y'all responded to another forum post with similar issues, but I can't send PMs yet because I've never posted before.

Official Employee

Re: New account, "Sorry, A Communication error has occurred"

Hello, kbig! Thank you so much for posting in our community. I'm happy to fix the "communication error" and I got your private message. I will reply back in PM. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: New account, "Sorry, A Communication error has occurred"

Thank you for letting me assist you, @kbig. I'm glad that you no longer get an error message. Feel free to reach our team at any time. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!