Community Forum

New account can not login

New Poster

New account can not login

Can not log on to my account. Just purchased service.

Official Employee

Re: New account can not login

Hi there, tpetersen7. I would love to help out. Can you please private message me your full name, the username you are trying to use, and the phone on the account? To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I'm also having this problem. I signed up last night, but recieve an error message when trying to log into my account, I'm not even sure if my serive purchase went through?

Official Employee

Hello @mattallynchapma, thanks for reaching out and I can further look into this account concern for you! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

I notice that tons of people have this same problem.  Yet the Comcast reps act as though they've never heard of it and have everyone trying different browsers, emptying caches, deleting cookies, erasing browsing histories, trying alternate access URLs etc. 

But I see here and on Reddit that literally thousands of new customers can't even access their own accounts using the credentials they'd just set up.  Isn't this sort of basic?  I have the same problem as everyone else.  I just spent two hours with Comcast CS reps who clearly have no understanding whatever of the issue or of Comcast systems generally.  I can't get past the TOS confirmation to gain full access to my brand-new account, which I just set up today.

A colossal amount of time is being wasted on everyone's part.  Why isn't there a Comcast VP looking into this? 

Official Employee

Hello Archguy, thanks for reaching out, I would be more than happy to address this account concern for you! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastAmira" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Regular Visitor

I did respond but cannot add additional information until I hear back from you.  The system doesn't permit me  to send multiple messages in the absence of a response. 

Official Employee

I apologize about the delay, I was off for the last few days! Would you please send me a Private Message for further assistance, thanks. 

Highlighted
New Poster

I am having the same issue.  I can sign in, but once logged in, I receive an error message saying I cannot access my account settings

Official Employee

Hello @tlmn, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with this as well! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

Regular Visitor

Same problem here - this is crazy that Comcast can't get this straightened out!

Official Employee

dbach1203 - 

Welcome to the forum. Please allow me the opportunity to assist with the login issue, I'm confident I can help. To get started, send me a PM with your first and last name. Thank you.

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

New Poster

i am having the same issue.  new account and cannot log on to my account.  can i please get some help

Official Employee

seangarza219 - 

Thank you for reaching out here. I can also help with your login issue. Please send me a PM with your first and last name.