Community Forum

New My.Xfinity.com Home Page Post Feedback Here

Regular Visitor

Re: New Homepage

I like the old homepage and I agree with the most recent post. The new homepage has too much stuff that I have no interest in, it's cluttered & busy looking, doesn't have a viewing appeal. If it is a burning desire for Infinity to make these changes (as they keep going back and forth), then allow us to decide what we want to look at and how we want to view it. It can be done. Thank you.

New Poster

Don't like new layout of Xfinity.com home page.

I don't like the new layout of Xfinity.com's homepage.  I preferred the old one. My husband and I get very frustrated having to search for the things we use to frequent.  Seems like everybody feels the need to give a new look to their home page.  Change is not always necessary, nor is it always a good thing.  I'm looking for another website to use as my home page. I absolutely do not like this one.

Frequent Visitor

Re: New Homepage

I completely agree with the new home page too cluttered and BUSY hard to find stuff! Too Much stuff that is irrelevant maybe to all those kids who use tablets or iPhones old home page was better oraganized much cleaner looking and certainly not as busy and could find info easier and local news. I like the old one better too!

New Poster

Re: Don't like new layout of Xfinity.com home page.

I totally agree with you.

New Poster

I agree. It is very frustrating.
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: home page

@5nutfarm wrote:

how do I get my old home page back?

Sorry, but you don"t.  Comcast has stated that once you've been migrated, that's it.  Find a new one that meets you're needs and switch.

New Poster

I agree!!

New Poster

The new layout is terrible.  Change for the sake of change isn't always good.  It seems like someone has an agenda to stress the TV side of the business and ignore the fact that this is an internet web home page. 

New Poster

I absolutely agree with all the negative comments.  Do not like the new page at all.

New Poster

Don't like layout of Xfinity.com home page. To awkward.  Can't reach websites that were easy to access.   The compulsion of your marketing department to constantly change is not necessarily a good move.  But they have pretend they are earnhng ther keep

New Poster

This new layout is terrible.  It is very confusing and hard to navigate.   Please keep the old format.

New Poster

Please bring back the old home page.  I really dislike the new one so much that I will be searching for another home page now.

Frequent Visitor

Home Page

Is there a way to go back to the old home page. I really dislike the new page. 

I am currently looking for a substitute for my home page to avoid Xfinity's new page.

New Poster

it's no longer my homepage, i changed it to msn.com

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Home Page

@LD9 wrote:

Is there a way to go back to the old home page. I really dislike the new page. 

I am currently looking for a substitute for my home page to avoid Xfinity's new page.

There's a ton of them out there.  What would you like a page to look like?

New Poster

Hate it - why do you feel the need to continually change the home page? I know you think we'll 'get used to it', but I am already used to the old one (just get rid of that annoying 'uh-oh, you're not signed in' message. Do you think we are two year olds?).

Frequent Visitor

Re: Why has my home screen changed? I like the old news page

I agree.

New Poster

Re: Homepage

I sure do, new homepagr is horrorable, where's the local news site??

@gwalters82 wrote:

Does anybody else want the old Homepage back ???   I sure do

New Poster

I absolutely agree!  I literally called Comcast and told them to bring it back and that every time they change something it is for the worse!  Unfortunately I believe the changeIs are being made by very young minds and they have pictures versus words in their heads; hence we can't follow the home page due to all the pictures and layout.  

lindakins

New Poster

I absolutely agree!  I literally called Comcast and told them to bring it back and that every time they change something it is for the worse!  Unfortunately I believe the changeIs are being made by very young minds and they have pictures versus words in their heads; hence we can't follow the home page due to all the pictures and layout.

lindakins

Contributor

Re: HomePage

I Totally agree, it is to busy !!!!!

New Poster

the new website

Uhhh This new website is terrible ! I like change , but it should be change for the BETTER , the new website is not user friendly and its boring !!!!!

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Home page

@cherrman wrote:

How do I get the comcast.net home page.  The xfinity,com keeps replacing it and I don't like it.

Comcast is in the process of changing it;s homepage.  They've stated that once you've been migrated, you can't go back.  Sorry.

New Poster

New Website

hi i have been a fan of xfinity/comcast since October i love everything about Xfinity and Comcast the new website is great but i would like to see more improvement in it and more features embeded in it as well. I love the xfinity apps i can download on to my Apple iphone 6s and love how i can make a phone call with a phone that has been shut off but with the app you just use your wifi connection and there you go your old phone works again and you can make a phone call with Xfinity Connect in the Apple itunes store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: New Xfinity format

@mom1dad2 wrote:

I agree, the new format is awful.  I am looking into other options.

Pretty much the only option, but it's a good one.  There are a lot of options out there.  One of them is sure to meet your needs.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: new comcast webpage

@broderick88 wrote:

How do Iget rid of the new comcast webpage.  I can not stand it!!!

Sorry, but you don't.  Comcast has stated that once you've been migrated, you can't go back.  You can find another page that suits your need, though, and switch to that.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: New homepage

@juliano2535 wrote:

Keep the current homepagew. The new page is too busy.

Not happening, I'm afraid.  Comcast has stated that once you've been migrated, there's no going back.  Sorry.  But you can find another page that does suit your needs, and switch to that.

Regular Visitor

Re: New Xfinity Web Page

Let's be realistic. If they had asked customers of their preference and 99% said they wanted to keep it the way it was, the changes would win out (Ad profits and the extra Comcost customers pay for the extra ads). Otherwise all those involved in designing for us what we don't prefer would be looking for work, not to mention the added ad space bonus. As far as Feedback, before they read it, it's sent to their Feedback Folder via their hot key;  [Del]. Of course! 

Regular Visitor

Re: my.xfinity.com

Said....

"For the past week and a half, when I toggle back to the my.xfinity.com page from another page, I do not get the page back that I originally had.  Instead I get something with great big huge pictures of celebrities and very few actual links (also called my.xfinity.com).  I don't need to look at the pictures, I can read.  And I also do not appreciate the drastic reduction in the links to actual information on the new page.  Sometimes if I toggle back and forth a few times the original my.xfinity.com page returns, but usually the only way I can get it back is to close Safari and re-open it, meaning that I have to log into my email all over again.  I don't know what Comcast has done recently to cause this, but I would like it fixed.  I called Customer Service, and was essentially told they didn't know what it was, why it was happening, and how to stop it.  Does this have anything to do with smart phones (as in, oh well, EVERYONE has a smart phone, let's design all our pages for it)?"

Yes, marthaminich, you know what it is and they know what it is, but are told that it's ok to tell you that. Unless of course it's the crew in India and aren't up to speed yet.

New Poster

This new layout is terrible.  It is very confusing and hard to navigate.   why so many pictures?  Give both format options.  Please keep the old format.

New Poster

home page change

i thought i logined  to some onelses computer what cubical operator  was given the right to change this Comcast owes everyone  a  big apology

I AM VERY UNHAPPY      CHANGE IT BACK  YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE ONLY FISH IN THE SEA

ken moore

New Poster

Probably because reading is more difficult than looking at pictures

Gold Problem Solver

Comcast giveth, Comcast taketh away.

2 days ago I said I had the new home page.

This morning I had to buckle down and go to the home page to check something. The new one disappeared and the old one is back.

For all of you who want to use the home page as a way to get to your account and email and don't want to see the rest of the page:

Bookmark this page http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/?cmpid=FCST_nav

You can use it to go straight to email or your account.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: home page change

@3more wrote:

i thought i logined  to some onelses computer what cubical operator  was given the right to change this Comcast owes everyone  a  big apology

I AM VERY UNHAPPY      CHANGE IT BACK  YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE ONLY FISH IN THE SEA

ken moore

Comcast has stated that once you've been migrated, you can't go back.  Sorry.  But you can find a new page that meets your need and switch to that. Smiley Happy

New Poster

It absolutely stinks. Have had enough. Reach me at my new home page at Yahoo.com.

Frequent Visitor

I'm a hater of this change! From your post I must assume that as long as you're happy all is well and those who aren't happy must accept it. So typical of today's generation.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Xfinity page comes up and I don't want it to

I do not want it either.  What stupid people are running this company??  All they are interested in is the bottom line.  GREED - Greed - GREED - THAT IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.

Not applicable

I don't like the new home page

The new web page that appears when I log on looks like a giant ad. There is no content just links to ads and videos. It looks like you designed it for teenagers.

Frequent Visitor

Re: I don't like the new home page

i do not like this new page espiecially with no option to return to my old one. this should have been a choice not just arriving with new page already in tack. 

Frequent Visitor

homepage

how do i get my old homepage back, i dont like new one?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: homepage

The line drawing Icons are primitive, the graphics on the main page are excessive and take too long to load content of minimal interest.  The content itself is borderline awful and uninteresting. Whoever picks the stories that come up should be demoted to the mail room.  The ads that pop up saying "roll over to play" are simply unacceptable because I have to navigate my mouse AROUND them to avoid playing a video stream that I don't want anyway.  The graphics themselves are way too large and keep changing so fast I can't get to what I really want to look at. In general, the new home page for Xfinity is going to drive users away from your service and make it unpleasant to use. It was a waste of money and in my view splashing it on my computer like you did is a gross waste of bandwidth that could be used for more constructive purposes.

New Poster

new xfinity page

How can I get my old xfinity page back.

Everyone trys to "improve" by making it flashy and trying to give me what you

think I want to see, insteed of alowing me to pick what I want to read.

How is this better?

Regular Visitor

Re: new xfinity page

I hate this new page and want to reclaim the old one.  I am a baby boomer who wants less hype, fewer and smaller photos, more news and less superficial content.  I am also having trouble viewing the videos I prefer.  Please take into consideration some of us who are less technology oriented ,also. 

New Poster

New Xfinity home jpage

I don't want the new Xfinity home page.  How do I get the old one back????

Silver Problem Solver

Re: new xfinity page

@toolmker wrote:

How can I get my old xfinity page back.

Everyone trys to "improve" by making it flashy and trying to give me what you

think I want to see, insteed of alowing me to pick what I want to read.

How is this better?

Hello,

Many of the customers dont like it. They are not going to change it back to the old version. Dont waste your time in making any comments on how to improve it because they wont if they do it will take a long time to get it fixed. Many customers have made comments awhile ago on improving the forum site and only a few things were improve.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: New Xfinity home jpage

@LP1002 wrote:

I don't want the new Xfinity home page.  How do I get the old one back????

Hello,

You cant.

Regular Visitor

YES!!!!!!  Return to the old format.

Frequent Visitor

Re: home page

The old home page was just fine, but since it is no more, sooner or later I will get adjusted to the newer page. But it should have been debugged before it was released.

I use Comcast email, and the page indicates that I have email messages. So I open and read them. I renew the page, but it still indicates that I have email messages so I go the email page, but is has nothing. I visit some sites, then get back to the home page which wrongly indicates that I have email messages.

The only way to get this correct is to log off, then come back to the home page. This USUALLY solves the issue (but not always).

Windows 7 Pro with IE11 browser.

New Poster

Re: How do I get my OLD Xfinity.comcast.net home page back?

Ugh, hate the new page!  

New Poster

Yes I want my old homepage back. I still have it on my laptop.