Community Forum

Netflix Error Message

New Poster

Netflix Error Message

Hi, it looks like you are a Netflix customer.

Please call us at 1-800-XFINITY and we can help.

Can someone help me fix this please?

Official Employee

Re: Netflix Error Message

Hi there, Jeffgraham9862. Due to Netflix being a 3rd party, for the billing side, this message is working as intended. There is no fix for this. You will either need to call in, visit an Xfinity Store, chat online, or reach over social media to make any changes to the account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Wow... 

Very inconvient... I cant even look at my bill and I am on autopay.... Very UNHAPPY with this change... First ID channel and now my freedom to view my bill & make changes to my OWN account I pay over 200 a month for...

Official Employee

jeffgraham9862, you should be able to see your bill still. A statement generates every month. I apologize for any inconvenience this has been for you. If you need any help with looking into your bill, please feel free to send me a private message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!