Community Forum

Need to have prior service address removed from account.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Need to have prior service address removed from account.

I'm having service outage issues but when I go to the link that the automated text message sends me it is using my prior service address and not my current service address. My prior address isn't having an outage issue so I'm not able to get any info on my current service address outage issue
Official Employee

Re: Need to have prior service address removed from account.

jschutte, when you move a new account number is created. Your username probably didn't transfer to your new address properly which is causing the outcome on your my account app. I saw you posted on our subreddit as well. Let me know which platform you prefer, and I can help you there. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Here is fine. So I actually have two accounts listed under my current username. One is my current "Parkcrest" account and the other is 2620 Woodlake Rd. which is my prior service address. The problem is when I click on the auto generated link I get texted to me when there's an outage, it's defaulting to that 2620 Woodlake address and not the Parkcrest address. Somehow need that Woodlake address removed. I've attached a picture of what it looks like when I log in to my account.  <removed image, PII forums violation>

Official Employee

jschutte, I had to remove your image since it had your account info in it. Are both addresses currently active? Can you send me those account numbers via private message, please? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Oh sorry thought we were in DM's already. Yeah I'll send that info in a minute. 

Official Employee

Oh sorry thought we were in DM's already. Yeah I'll send that info in a minute. 

No worries.

Official Employee

jschutte, glad we were able to get this resolved! Post again if you need anything else. 

KenF