Community Forum

My account is inactive/disabled

New Poster

My account is inactive/disabled

I'm unable to view, change or cancel my current plan because going to that page gives me an error saying, "Looks like you can't make changes to this plan. Please contact the account owner to continue." (error code: ADBF40003)

This seems wrong since I'm the owner and only user of my account, so I went to check the Users page of My Account, and I have this message at the bottom: "This account is no longer active. Users cannot be added." I'm confused because I only opened this account a few weeks ago, and recently started an internet service

Is there any way to re-enable my account? I can't find any support articles about this

Official Employee

Re: My account is inactive/disabled

Hello, clayton4! Thank you for reaching out to us! I'd be happy to check your account and see why you got an error message. Please private message me your first and last name, @comcast.net username. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: My account is inactive/disabled

I'm also having this issue.